Political discussion and ranting, premised upon the fact that even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
That Last 10%
As a perfectionist,* I've long been fond of the maxim that the first 90% of the work takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time. Today, Seth Godin does a good job explaining why.
* Except when blogging, in which context I readily acknowledge my imperfections. ;-)