Friday, August 12, 2005

A *Really* Bad Copy


I had a phone conversation this morning that went something like this, in relation to a photograph from a motor vehicle accident case:

Me: I got the fax you sent me of the photograph, but the copy is really bad. All I see is a big black area - I can't even see where the bus is.

Them: The bus isn't in the photograph.

But then, if you fax somebody a photocopy of a photograph, do you really expect it to come through as something more than a big black blotch?

1 comment:

  1. I love your information on michigan attorneys! I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on michigan attorneys secrets that shows unveils all the secrets there are to know about michigan attorneys. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?

    ReplyDelete