Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Finding Information


Googling people is old hat these days, but the New York Times still find its mention to be news that is fit to print:
Buyers who are boldface names or come represented by a reputable broker can get a showing pretty quickly. Sometimes, Ms. Baum said, she has had to search Google or Lexis/Nexus to learn more.
Okay... I understand Google searches. I understand Lexis searches. But Nexus? (Do their editors really not do enough Lexis/Nexis searches to catch that typo?)

1 comment:

  1. I love your information on michigan attorneys! I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on michigan attorneys secrets that shows unveils all the secrets there are to know about michigan attorneys. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?

    ReplyDelete