The five most popular "stopped clock" posts of 2007:
- The "Murder" of Vince McMahon - Nothing else came close. Maybe I should convert this blog to some sort of Perez Hilton gossip fest.
- Unbundled Legal Services And Ghastly Legal Opinions - Apparently more than a few people agree with me.
- Fraud on eBay? No Kidding.... - Even after two years, this post remains remarkably popular.
- Internet Fraud Goes "Old School" - I guess the fraudulent use of my website name and logo was pretty widespread.
- Teaching People To "Think Like Lawyers" - My somewhat stream of consciousness critique of a weak editorial by legal gossip columnist Ann Althouse. (There really is something to this gossip angle.)