Saturday, December 24, 2005
Have a Dowd Paul Krugman Christmas!
What are blog readers searching for this hour? According to Technorati:
1. Dowd - Apparently people are searching out her latest column, which (from the stuff that's not behind the firewall) is an update on last year when she "let her brother" (a Republican) write the bulk of the column for her.
2. "Paul Krugman" - The other Times columnists are "hit and miss", but you can always find Paul Krugman's latest column through technorati and Google's blog search.
3. Christmas - You would almost think it was Christmas Eve....
4. James Dungy - Which reminds me of my post of last evening. It's Christmas, it's tragic for his family, leave it alone... at least for a few days. Okay?
5. Wafa Dufour - Apparently the niece of Osama Bin Laden and an aspiring professional singer / Paris Hilton wannabee.
6. Intelligent Design - Give me a break.
7. Luciana Salazar - Apparently for some people it's not Christmas if you don't get some Argentinian cheesecake.
8. Apple - Apple what? Apple pie? Apple iPod?
9. Mu Zimei - Apparently China's equivalent of Paris Hilton. (Distiction: I had heard of Paris Hilton before today; Similarity: I wish I was still blissfully ignorant of both of them. Along with the Argentinian, um, model and that Bin Laden niece....)
10. Brokeback Mountain - Oops. Refreshing technorati shows that Brokeback Mountain was just replaced by "Sarcozy". Neither being what I would pick for Christmas entertainment.
Apparently, I don't have my finger on the pulse of American society.